D-I-Y > Glasses to frames
2. Cut a 15" piece of fishing line. Thread the line through each side of the glasses where the arms were once attached.
3. Now, make a template to cut out your photos. On a piece of scrap paper, trace around one lens. Cut along the line you drew. Hold it behind the glass lens to see if it fits properly. If it doesn't, adjust it until it does. Sometimes you'll need to trim off about 1/8" around the edge.
4. Use the template to cut out the photos. Flip the template over and use it for the other side of the glasses.
5. Use a small amount of clear tape to hold your photos in place.
6. Hang it on your wall and focus in on your new creation!